Dear members of the community:
Based on the escalating coronavirus pandemic, and for the benefit of the entire community, Insight Behavioral Center is providing patients the option to continue their treatments with Telehealth Services beginning on Monday March 16th, through at least May 31st.
This measure is designed to promote social distancing, which experts say is central to preventing the spread of disease. This is a dynamic situation; it is important that you continue to stay alert to updates on the Center for Disease Control & Prevention website.
It is important to note that there are no confirmed cases of coronavirus in the IBC community. However, in an abundance of caution, patients with any symptoms of sickness should remain at home to avoid any further complications for themselves and others.
Remote Telehealth Services
During this unusual time, it is imperative that Insight Behavioral Center works with each patient to confirm remote Telehealth Services, provide guidance for remote therapy, and set expectations. The Telehealth Services from home arrangement is to begin Monday to the extent possible. Please let us know in advance if you prefer to avoid coming to the office or if you do prefer to come in. On Sunday the State of Florida announced 39 new coronavirus cases, which is an indication that the virus is being transmitted through “community spread.”
The expectations during remote Telehealth Services are:
- All employees, on-site and working remotely, will fulfill their duties and work hours.
- All therapists are to remain connected to secured systems during normal working hours and following all IBC policies related to access, data security, and data confidentiality.
- During this period of remote Telehealth Services, therapists will avoid travel and are asked to practice social distancing.
Please contact Insight Behavioral Center at (954) 388 – 0800 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for any arrangements or concerns.
Telehealth Services will be rendered via:
- Skype: Go to Contacts tab >> Add Contact (Upper-Right Corner) >> Invite to Skype >> QR Code >> Scan QR
- Google Hangouts: call or text: (954) 399 – 0518
- FaceTime: email@example.com
Please continue consulting the Center for Disease Control & Prevention website for the latest news, as well as instructions on how to self-quarantine and other useful links on how to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Our IBC family remains strong. Thank you for your patience and support as we work through these unprecedented times. Please stay healthy.